Phone 1800 818 751


Brexit is a hot topic and as we approach the deadline, many are waiting to hear what deal the UK will leave with and how this will affect them.
While we are still unsure about the deal, at Carole Nash, we have been working on ensuring that regardless of the outcome, we are ready and can continue to work and support our customers with their insurance needs.

In 2019, we will celebrate 20 years trading in Ireland and we remain committed to our presence there following Brexit. We have already created a strategy that will allow us to continue to trade and offer the same great service to our 25k customers. Once we have more clarity on the Brexit deal we will share more with you, however we want to reassure you that Dublin is a key part of our future.

As always, if you have any questions about your policy, you can contact us on 1800 298 551.

Call now for a bike quote on 1800 818 751 OR REQUEST A CALLBACK