- Collecting your information.
We may collect personal information from you when you ask for a quotation, or as a result of the purchase of a product or service from us.
- We collect and store all information lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK and the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 in Ireland.
- It is important to ensure all your information is kept up to date, so please notify us of any changes.
How We Use Your Information
- We may share your information with third parties. You may be contacted for the purpose of marketing the goods or services of the business, by telephone, email, letter or SMS text message. Your information will be added to the MiBi (Motor Insurance Bureau of Ireland). Your information may also be passed to other motoring database, the Gardai or a professional body (e.g. Solicitor), if requested. If you do not wish for your information to be used for the purpose of marketing or advertising, please let us know at the time of your quote.
Protecting Your Privacy
- At Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy, therefore, we have strict security measures in place to protect the information you provide us with. For this reason, when you telephone us, you will be asked a number of security questions for identification purposes.
Monitoring of Telephone Calls and Email
- If you contact us by telephone your call may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
- We have a policy in place to ensure that all incoming and outgoing email is secure.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the security, quality, property or privacy of these websites.
- A “cookie” is a small piece of data that is stored on your web browser or hard disk by a web server. This data usually contains encoded information that informs the web server how and when you used the site. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your computer system.
- Click here for details of cookies used on our site.
Last updated Jan 2013.